E-Learning Experience Design:
The art of using various psychology, pedagogy / andragogy, project management, communication, Media Design and IT principles & methodologies within the field of Learning & Development to design, develop, deliver, implement and maintain proper and efficient (multi) Stakeholder Centered Digital Learning Solutions.
This is a tips & tricks blogsite on E-Learning Experience Design that covers items in design & development, procurement, projectmanagement, implementation, deployability and maintanance of solutions within the field of Instructional Design / Learning & Development / Digital Learning (e-learning).
It has been setup by a collective of experts in digital learning / training solutions (e-Learning) and knowledge transfer by using IT.
Do you want to start with e-Learning, or are you looking for info on how to procure, develop, implement or manage this all efficiently?
On our various Social Media blogs and through this site we share tips & tricks on:
- Interaction Design:
- User Experience Design,
- User Interface Design
- Psychology, Design Thinking,
- Learning Experience Design,
- Media Design,
- Audiovisual Design,
- Instructional Design,
- Correct project management,
- Learn how to do better procurement for digital training solutions,
- Learn how to be inspired and create awesome e-learning solutions that get better engagement.
- Learn how to think and work differently with various development tools like articulate, captivate, camtasia, adobe CC or any other development tool you want to use.
- Get to know how to choose, build or implement a Learning Management System / solutions correctly.
- Learn the difference between open source and off the shelf solutions.
- Get more learner experience and engagement from any training or learning system like Moodle, Totara, Canvas, Ilias, Chamilo, Blackboard, Cornerstone, Sap Succesfactors, MyLearning, Sharepoint, or whatever your preferred system is.
- Start with virtual reality, augmented reality or mixed reality learning solutions.
Get companies and people more efficiently and motivated onboard into the “new age of e-learning”. From mean lean to ultra interactive gamified e-learning. We have been there, done that and if it is up to us so will you! Our motto: Be inspired to create and learn!
Come and join our online community @ our social media pages that can be found on the following locations:
|Our Facebook page|
|Our LinkedIn page|