(e)Learning Experience Design (Advanced Instructional Design):
The art of using psychology, pedagogy / andragogy, project management, Communication Design, Media Design, Interaction Desing and IT principles & methodologies within the field of Learning & Development to design, develop, deliver, implement and maintain innovative and efficient Learner Centered (Digital) Learning Solution.
We are a small company who is specialized in personal and incompany services for Digital Learning Experiences.
Get companies and people more efficiently and motivated onboard into the “new age of e-learning”. From mean lean to ultra interactive gamified e-learning. We have been there, done that and if it is up to us so will you! Our motto: Be inspired to create and learn!
On this page you can find links to our social media sites where we post all kind of interesting information with tips and tricks on advanced Instructional Design/ (e)Learning Experience Design and other Learning Design Architecture principles and methodologies. We cover areas like user experience design, design & development principles and methodologies, procurement, vendor management, projectmanagement, implementation, accessibility, deployability, sustainability and maintanance of solutions within the field of Instructional Design / Learning & Development / Digital Learning (e-learning).
Take a look at our blogpost & tutorial page or come and join our online community @ our social media pages that can be found on the following locations:
|Our LinkedIn page||Our Facebook page|
So do you want to start with eLearning, or are you looking for information that can help you in how to procure, develop, implement or manage Digital Learning properly and efficiënt?
Find more about:
- Interaction Design,
- User Experience Design.
- User Interface Design.
- ICT / IT Architecture.
- Psychology; Digital behaviorism & Learner Centered Design Thinking in Pedagoy and Andragogy,
- (e)Learning Experience Architecture / (e)Learning Experience Design,
- Media Design & Development,
- Audiovisual Design & Development,
- Advanced Instructional Design & Development,
- Correct project management,
- Learn the right workprocess for your company.
- Learn how to do better procurement for digital training solutions,
- Learn how to do proper vendor management for e-learning solutions,
- Learn how to be inspired and create awesome (e)learning solutions / experiences that get better engagement.
- Learn how to think and work differently with various development tools like articulate, captivate, camtasia, adobe CC or any other development tool you want to use.
- Get to know how to choose, build or implement a Learning Management System / solutions correctly.
- Learn the difference between custom made, open source and off the shelf solutions.
- Get more learner experience and engagement from any training or learning system like Moodle, Totara, Canvas, Ilias, Chamilo, Blackboard, Cornerstone, Sap Succesfactors, MyLearning, Sharepoint, or whatever your preferred system is.
- Start with virtual reality, augmented reality or mixed reality learning solutions.
Or if you are looking for a personal service provider who can show the way in Experience Design for learning, Advanced Instructional Designer / (e)Learning Experience Designer and learn work with you on how to implement these things yourself / into your own company or support you in your project? Then contact us by clicking the image below and go to our business site: