This is a tips & tricks blogsite on Visual Design, UID (user interfacing / usability design), UXD (user experience design) & LXD (learning experience Design) within the area of E-Learning / Digital Learning Design & Instructional Design.
It has been setup by a collective of experts in digital learning / training (e-Learning) and knowledge transfer by using IT.
Do you want to start with e-Learning, or are you looking for info on how to develop, implement or manage this all efficiently?
On our various Social Media blogs and through this site we share tips & tricks on:
- Digital learning (didactics, pedagogy and andragogy),
- User Experience Design,
- Interaction Design,
- Learning Experience Design
- Instructional Design,
- Correct project management for training development and implementation,
- Learn how to be inspired and create awesome e-learning solutions.
- Learn how to think and work differently with various development tools like articulate, captivate, camtasia, adobe CC or any other development tool you want to use.
- Get to know how to choose, build or implement a Learning Management System / solutions correctly.
- Learn the difference between open source and off the shelf solutions.
- Get more learner experience and engagement from Moodle, Totara, Canvas, Ilias, Chamilo, Blackboard, Cornerstone, Sap Succesfactors, MyLearning, Sharepoint, or whatever your preferred system is.
- Start with virtual reality, augmented reality or mixed reality learning solutions.
Get companies and people more efficiently and motivated onboard into the “new age of e-learning”. From mean lean to ultra interactive gamified e-learning. We have been there, done that and if it is up to us so will you! Our motto: Be inspired to create and learn!